Don't mail these things:
- Solicitations that masquerade as bills or invoices with no disclaimer
- Solicitations that imply USPS Endorsement
- Private Lottery tickets
- Mail sent by a person using a fictitious title, name, address while engaged in violating the law
- Lewd or filthy matter containing obscene writing or printing or information on how to obtain that type of material
- Matter that incites violence, murder, treason, assassination or forcible resistance to the law.
- Matter that contains forged documents or government seals.
- Fake identification
- Material related to animal fighting
- Sweepstakes not conforming to legal restrictions
- Phony checks that don’t disclose that they have no cash value
- Any mailing that is sent to a person who has requested in writing to not have that material sent to them.
Was this article helpful? We hope so! If it was, you might want to consider purchasing your next set of shipping supplies or stamps from Amazon.com